Gallagher & Burk is committed to hiring and training skilled Union equipment operators and laborers as well as talented, non-Union management personnel. Our success is thanks to a team who performs their jobs at the highest level every day. Because of this, we strive to provide industry-leading benefits to compensate our employees for their hard work and dedication.
Gallagher & Burk’s full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for qualified employees and their families
- Paid Time Off
- Self-Funded 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company-Funded, Profit-Sharing Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Financial Wellness Seminars
All employees receive career and personal development training while also working alongside and learning from experienced team members. We provide internal and external training in all aspects of the company, including safety, operations, equipment, estimating, and more, to help you grow in your job and career and to support you in gaining professional certifications and licenses.
Some of these training programs include:
- Time management
- Traffic control and flagging
- Hazmat training
- Construction engineering basics
- Survey and grade checking
- Cost tracking and reporting
- Asphalt paving
- Project scheduling
- Proprietary software training
Gallagher & Burk, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gallagher & Burk, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.